Services beyond the traditional
Keep your investment in good hands and enjoy your yachting life.
The decision to buy a yacht should not be looked at as a financial decision only, but a lifestyle choice, especially if you are not thinking about chartering your boat. Yacht maintenance cost can be really high.
Placing a boat in charter with a charter management company, offsets the costs of private ownership.
The maintenance and other expenses are substantially reduced or eliminated.
Your boat is maintained by our professional maintenance crew, meaning, your boat is always ready to sail when you are.
For any boat, whether it is a small sailboat, luxury yacht or a motorboat, it is important that all are professionally serviced and maintained.
You are buying a yacht for charter management to keep your costs low?
Mutual goal is to obtain best performance of the boat to ensure many successful charter weeks and to preserve boat value.
What do we do as a yacht charter management company and what is included in the monthly maintenance fee?
Services and maintenance of the engines, AC, Winches, generators etc. is performed by a skilled technical Team.
Engine & Generator
Maintenance / repair of main engine and generator: Annual maintenance and overhaul of main engines and generators will be performed on the yacht.
Electronics & Entertainment
Survey and calibration of the electronic instruments. Bilge and hatch indicators are maintained. The Internet, TV and music system is controlled by a highly qualified Technical Team.
Yacht hull and topsides
We work with high quality antifouling applications for the boats, all works are performed under supervision of an expert team. Gelcoat repairs, polishing and varnishing works are also to be done in top quality.
We provide a large selection of the highest quality materials and manufacturer brands for yacht owners to choose from.
Yacht equipment (anchor and deck winches, sails, water makers, life raft, fire extinguisher, gangway etc.) are taken off the boat carefully serviced, certified and installed back on the yacht.
Pumps maintenance, pipes, holding tank gray and black water tanks cleaning and services are performed.
Stainless polishing is performed by our cleaning and protection team and new stainless equipment or parts are replaced by original parts or manufactured by specialists.
Canvas and upholstery
New enclosures or a simple zipper repair, we provide canvas and upholstery services, fabrics are carefully chosen by specialists, tailored and installed with precise workmanship.
Teak works & Carpentry
A teak decking and the woodworks refit and control are made by best handymen for teak.
Yacht Cleaning & Protection
During winterizing and regular check and service period, we keep yachts clean and protected with our devoted cleaning & protection team.
Yacht maintenance and the quality of all phases of maintenance is carefully controlled and regularly reported to the yacht owner.
Buying a yacht for private purposes and need regular maintenance?
Owning a yacht for private purposes only can become sort of a small business.
ACE YACHTING team can assist you in operational, as well in financial aspects of owning a yacht; from dockage supervision to yearly maintenance, boat cleaning and legal procedures such as boat certification.
How does it work?
- We charge a monthly fee to oversee, manage your boat, its maintenance, repairs and upkeep.
- We visit your boat once a month, more often if required.
- Each month will provide you with a detailed report and a short video highlighting any issues.
- We will also check on the mooring lines and fenders, heaters and dehumidifiers.
- We will then give you a competitive estimate for anything that needs doing.
How will we save you money and provide stress free yacht ownership?
- Identifying problems early
- Only doing work that is required
- Using the best skilled labour
- Obtaining highly competitive prices for the equipment and services we provide
Our 15 years of experience in yachting business and owning a yacht charter company, will secure you best technical support.
With our network of partners, you can use our good relationships in obtaining cheaper parts for your boat.
For further info or price quote, contact us today.
Tips for winter maintenance
Laying up your boat for the winter correctly can prevent untold problems when you come to use the boat again in the spring, so here are our top tips for winter maintenance.
- Plan for and allow the time it takes – whether you are doing it over a weekend or a period of time, then allow plenty of time, as it will take longer!
- Drain all the plumbing systems – water damage and freezing can have a huge impact on your yacht come Spring, so check all pipes, tanks, pumps and strainers are all completely drained.
- Empty the holding tank and check your yachts manual on the best procedure to lay up your system heads.
- Check the bilges and the water tanks.
- Remove all your personal and housekeeping items from the boat, including cushions, bed linen and curtains, they can get damp and mouldy if left onboard over the winter.
- Remove all loose electronics and battery powered items from the boat, such as torches etc.., these can become damaged by dampness and corrosion.
- Wash down all surfaces and hardware.
- Check all your onboard safety equipment is in good working order, e.g fire extinguishers and buoyancy aids.
- Engine layup and Servicing and don’t forget the fuel tanks too!